Congratulations to Lorenzo Forbes who filled his basket with awards on Saturday.
Thks to the players who donated prizes. Alan Graham, who added the Bogey Man award. The Southern Possie added the usual chip in prize with Rob Lee and Bill Mckenzie donating golf balls. We appreciate all these and thank everyone for that.
The next tournament is on 23rd February. This is the Belize Jungle Dome 2 Person Scramble. All are welcome. This is a 2 player team event.
We have some great prizes including :
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Trophies for winning teams.
- Wooden Spoons for the team finishing in last place.
- Free rounds of golf at Roaring River
- Lunch at Corkers
- Taylor Made Driver
- and many more Hole Prizes
- $55 Entrance Fee.
- Jennies Famous BBQ Lunch is included.
The Belize Jungle Dome Scramble also carries points towards the Victor Ludorum Player of the year Award sponsored by Roaring River Golf Course. 12 points each for the winning pair, 10 points each for runner up, 9 points for 3rd place, etc etc.
Results from February 2nd Tournament :
Gross - Without HDCP :
- Andy Hunt -66
- Bill Mckenzie - 67
- Tim Heath -72
- Lorenzo Forbes - 64
- John Sansone - 68
- Steve Hack - 69
- Steve Maestre - 69
Here are the other awards :
- Closest Pin #1 and #10 : Lorenzo Forbes
- Long Drive : Lorenzo Forbes
- Any 2 : Bill Mckenzie, Lorenzo Forbes.
- Long Putts : Lucas Hunt, Paul Martin.
- Southern Chip In : Steve Hack
- Bogey Man : Alan Graham, John Sansone, Lorenzo Forbes
Here are the Full Tables from Saturdays Tournament. Click on the tables to enlarge :
Here are the Yearly Tables. Click on the tables to enlarge :